Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Fractal Antenna Design in HFSS??

Status
Not open for further replies.

krishna410

Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
fractal antenna design

Hi... Anyone intersted in Fractal Antenna design in HFSS or any doubts u can post here..
thank you

fractal antenna

come on GUYZ.........
no one worked in fractal antennae???
fractal is the latest antennae design ,,,,,,,,,,, try out

fractals antenna design

i would like to get some information on fractal antennas what do you have in the way of tutorials and papers?

fractal antennas design

Fractal antenna tutorials and papers are not found in large number ...
if you are really interested i can provide you some links to it.

Darren...
I found some papers .. basics and advanced level papers.. I am attaching the copies of it.

Another one

Added after 1 minutes:

One more....

HI,

i would like to get some information on fractal antennas what do you have in the way of tutorials and papers geometry files in HFSS/ Ansoft designer / IE3d?

Thanks alot in advance

Matreyee

Hi all,

I'm testing some fractal-shape antennae like Sierpinski triangle (and gasket) and Hilbert Curve, etc. I'm having some problems due to non-manifold edges with Sierpinski triangle. I'm working with HFSS V.10.

I followed this steps: create a triangle, copy it, scale it (0.5), rotate it 180 and substract to the bigger one. If I try to simulate it, there is error related to non-manifold edges. I've already seen a solution in the topic of the help called: Healing non-manifold edges. I think that it consist in substract a tiny bit from the triangles vertex but I don't like that. Anybody know how I can avoid or heal this non-manifold edges?

Thanks a lot.

By the wy, if somebody want my hfss file to have it look, I will post it.

I am studying at fractal antennas..
I want to designe an antenna which works in both receiving (450MHz ) and transmitting (2.45 GHz,450MHz ) mode with an input empedance of 200 Ω...
Is it possible to design such an antenna with this specifications without any loss of efficiency and antenna gain?
i will be so happy for your helps...

hi m working on triangular fractal antenna.can u plz tell me how to simulate it using ansoft hfss 11??i have no clue about the procedure.

hello krishna,,
i m a new in designing fractal antenna, i m a noob to it,
actually i have a problem to draw a geometry in hfss v 13,
is there any formula or any procedure to draw a geometry of sierpinski gasket?
which substrate i can use, please tell me the whole design procedure,,
please reply me as soon as possible,
it will be highly appreciable,, thnx in advance

I AM TRYING TO DESIGN TO A MONO-POLE ANTENNA ARRAY and DIPOLE ANTENNA ARRAY in HFSS SOME ONE PLZ GUIDE ME TO DESIGN IT.........

Re: fractal antenna design

what is the step by step procedure to design the fractal antenna using Hfss13 /ADS software .reply me as soon as possible, thank you.

how you calculate the input impedance of sierpinski gasket or even an equilateral triangular patch???????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
you can put a tiny box on the vertexes,i did it and it was ok,or you can make your dimensions slightly tinier

Hi... Anyone intersted in Fractal Antenna design in HFSS or any doubts u can post here..
thank you

I would like to know that is there any method in HFSS to generate fractals itself..??

I am really confused about IFS approach. please share some tutorials for it. how can i connect IFS approach to the HFSS.

I think that fractal antenna, etc. designs can be found using brute-force method. But current software is awesome stupid for this task. Maybe can use external design brute-force generator as input to current modelling software, put in some kind of batch processing. After finding good designs we can try to use theory and make some thoughts about why and how, and then make better designs.

If you want a design of sierpinski I can send it to you by e-mail,give me ur e-mail and I'll send it.

- - - Updated - - -

I have designed sierpinski gasket in HFSS13,there is no problem in designing the antenna, but I have some problems in the results, This fractal antenna doesn't improve the characteristic of antenna,no difference in bandwidth.Does anyone have any idea?

now i am trying to design fractal antenna in HFSS. Bt i found no papers on this. can u help me?

Hey ... i am also interested in fractal antenna design. Is there a way that we simply write the path equation and fractal structure gets drawn itself in ADS?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back