Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Fractal antenna arrays

Status
Not open for further replies.

suriyag

Newbie level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
i am a btech student working on random fractal antenna arrays for my final year project. i am presently doing the comparison of radiation pattern of sierpinski carpet gasket, cantor set...i look for some suggestions on wat more i can do in this area which will make a good thesis. being and undergraduate, i don't have in depth knowledge of antennas and i m wandering too much. i sincerely request to give me some direction in which i can work on a time bound project.

Also wen i tried to plot random sierpinski carpet, i m facing some difficulty...i am not sure if the results are correct. so if u have a matlab code/resulf for/of generation of random sierpinski carpet and its radiation pattern, please share it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back