Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

FPGA programmer wanted @UPM-MTDC, Selangor, Malaysia

Status
Not open for further replies.

AIMAOTHMAN

Newbie level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
upm-mtdc

Greetings.First of all let me introduce myself.My name is Aima Othman and
currently i am working as a Bioinformatician at Quantum Beez Sdn Bhd.

As introduction, Quantum Beez Sdn Bhd is a 10-year old company.A pioneer in hpc/grids/open source/bioinformatics in this country.

We are now looking for 1 full time programmers that have good interpersonal/analytical skills & able to write codes using any of the HDLs in the Field Programmable Gate Array (FPGA) .Fresh grads is ok provided they can program with minimal supervision.He/She will work with our bioinformaticians and security people to develop the FPGA cards (probably on Xylinx HW). The bioinfo work will start first, coding Smith-Waterman,and some new algorithms for genome assembly and phylogenetic analyses.The security work will start a little bit later.

Fresh grads starting salary : 2K - 2.5K depending on how good. Higher if have higher degrees or proven experience.
Training will be provided soon, probably in the couple of weeks from now.

Please spread the word for us, to your contacts ,or in any univ or company. For more informations about this positions, kindly to visit **broken link removed**. Those interested can email their cv to me, or through our website www.aldrix.net.

Hope to hear from all of you ASAP. Your help is greatly appreciated.

Thank you

aima.othman@quantumbeez.com

fpga upm

nope..currently we are looking for full time experienced fpga programmer..:D but, if u r malaysian, it is possible to negotiate to be a part-time experienced fpga programmer with us. :D where r u from choonlle?

upm mtdc

Hi,
I'm Looking for FPGA JOB in malaysia. I'm a FPGA programmer with 5+years experiment and a lot of projects that all have done successfully. I know Verilog and VHDL.
Feel free to contact me at zerox100 (at) yahoo.com

Outlook of company looks high end but i don't think you guys are serious on the business. How do you make profit with such stupid solution?

Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back