Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

FPGA Board with some ADC

Status
Not open for further replies.

thsutikno

Newbie level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
fpga boards with adcs

I want to design my project with FPGA that it has 4 high speed ADC or more. what should I use FPGA?

adc fpga board

Is it that you want an FPGA with more than 4 Analog I/O s you mean to say ?
and if it is so , you can opt for Fusion device from Actel with 600k gates and 30 Analog I/Os. (AFS600)

fpga adc

Yet. I has studying about motor control based on FPGA, and I need 4 analog input or more (support 4 high speed ADC or more).
Thank for your information. I will check ACTEL FPGA. Currently I use Altera FPGA, but I want to find a comparator to do it

cheap 2 adc fpga board

Ok,
First of all you have to specity what you mean by high-speed, high speed in ADC terms can be anything from 1MSPS to 1GSPS, then it all depends on what you want to do with the data after you captured them.

Any FPGA is good for 1MSPS ADCs but there no FPGAs as I know who can support an ADC at 1GSPS without some very special PCB tricks.

Best regards,
/Farhad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back