Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

FPGA board for begineers

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just released version 1.0C of my ethernet development board here:

**broken link removed**

I would say its cheaper compared to other ethernet boards.

samcheetah said:
BTW, sp, what is the price of the board that you bought

most of it i get from my university... the UP is the standard price...

the Nios wth me is apex edition.... i check the resit n there stated USD20.... i dont think tht is the real price...

my reagards,
sp

Hello!
We have used UP2 board at our University. This board is good for teaching FPGA design flow, but for real projects it is not sutable. Because, you can debug your project by creating tb, which can put infrmation on indicators.

hi
i suggest use the xilinx or altera's own board
because their design resources are enough for beginers

Hi,

I have successfully used the Spartan 3, 200K gate FPGA board from Xilinx. It costs just $99.

The free tools set is great!, I highly recommend it.

Later.

Xilinx Spartan III starter kit....
Leanr to use it...its gr8 for beginners..i learnt many things startin from this board..u cn get the detailed info from the xilinx website..best of luck

Buy the Xilinx S3 Starterkit at digilent

But on checkout , select the S4-400 or S3-1000 version.

The S3-200 version is to small for any "Fun Stuff" , MicroBlaze IP's from OpenCore etc.

/Bingo

Status
Not open for further replies.