Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Forum System Repeated eMail Notification Issues and Progress Report

Status
Not open for further replies.

bigdogguru

Administrator
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
The forum system is currently experiencing a strange anomaly concerning repeated email notifications sent in regards to recent replies to subscribed threads or received PMs. It appears these events must have occurred recently, within the last 24 hours, for the email notifications to be repeatedly sent. I have contacted the appropriate persons whom have access to the forum server internals, bring to their attention the issue and requesting they expedite any resolution of this issue.

I will be posting any progress concerning the status of a resolution within this thread.

Please, be patient, as the moderators and administrators are experiencing this anomaly as well, and we are doing are best to remedy the situation as soon as possible.

BigDog

- - - Updated - - -

Update: I have received confirmation the sysadmin have been made aware and are currently working to resolve this issue which seems to involve the SMTP server at the forum server location.

Status
Not open for further replies.