Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Forest Fire Early Warning System based on Modular

Status
Not open for further replies.

diod

Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
what hose means here?
Whole function system should have the following characteristics
First, the system should follow the principle practicability. Daily life forest - all aspects of prevention
management work horses -, such as horses - alarm - about input, horses starting point automatic
calibration - -, horses and surrounding environment resources - situation analysis and control command -
piece decision-making, information transmission, document management and database transfer, shall
adopt locked up in this system and accord with daily work programs achieve all of the above steps on
the basis of this system. To prove the practicability of this system is clear.

I do not understand the question! Perhaps you could rephrase it? Also, what is the connection with CPLD design?

Keith.

hi dear keith
i dont khow the mean of horse in this lecture.lecture is about:
Building of Forest Fire Early Warning System based on Modular
Structure

Attachments

• fire chinn.rar
    545 KB · Views: 96

Sorry for the delay. It is a mis-translation of a word but in spite of reading through it, I cannot think what the word should be. Another word which is frequently mis-translated in the document is FIRE where they have used FIFE.

I would suggest you contact the author and ask them what they mean - the document is meaningless in English. They should have got someone to proof read it!

Keith.

Reactions: diod

diod

Helpful Answer Positive Rating
thanks alot

By the way, I don't believe that even with a correct translation the document would be of much interest. A lot of waffle and hand waving and no concrete information.

Keith

what is ipc there?

My guess is PC as in Personal Computer. Possible Internet Personal Computer for IPC?

Keith.

i dont khow.it has wiree comunication whit monitor abnd it has high spees.i dont khow it is chip or what.AND I DONT KHOW HOW I CAN ASK THIS GUESTION FROM KING YUNG THAT HE IS THIS ARTICLE WRITER.?

I am not sure which part you are trying to find - the RF chip? That is from Nordic Semiconductor

I think you have to try to take some of the principles from the document and use them to design your own system. I realise that isn't easy because there are problems with the translation, but I don't think there is enough detail to directly use the information in the paper.

Keith.

Reactions: diod

diod

Helpful Answer Positive Rating
Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back