Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Footprint of FXTH87xx IC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kick

Full Member level 6
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
hiii all,

I am just stuck with designing of one footprint, Freescale's FXTH87xx IC. Datasheet did not mention about footprint dimension,only IC dimension. Even though I have completed footprint,doubt is there regarding pad dimension. If anyone have this particular footprint,please share me or else give me a suggestion. pdf also attached. Thanks.

Attachments

• FXTH871x7.pdf
    1.2 MB · Views: 56

It looks like a very standard QFN 7x7...

nope...pitch is 1mm. and in package outline which one is pin dimension (0.35mm x 0.15mm or 0.65mm x 0.55mm)???

**broken link removed**
Please review table 1 and table 3 in the above link.

Datasheet p. 167: QFN, thermally enhanced (exposed ground pad), 7 x 7 x 2.2 mm package, 1.0 mm pitch, 24 pins.

Thanks for all. But I am looking for footprint pad dimension(width is mentioned in shaiko's link,but no length) and also the distance between one side of pads to other side of pads (sorry,I don't know the proper word :razz:).

Pad dimensions are calculated, based on the dimension of the leads and the type of the leads.
IPC has developed a standard for land pattern dimensions. IPC-7351

I am doing land pattern creation for over 10 years now and all the dimensions needed for calculating
the pad dimensions are there.

You can use the free calculator from 'PCB Libraries' to calculate land dimensions, based on the info on the datasheet. It calculates the pads, based on IPC-7351

https://www.pcblibraries.com/

Kick said:
the distance between one side of pads to other side of pads (sorry,I don't know the proper word)
That's called "pad to pad clearance".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back