Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Footprint Maker FPM 0.08 - Execution problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

valeriogiampa

Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Dear Friend,
I have just used this very good application to develop a footprint for allegro.
In the same machine that I have used in the past this software, today I have a problem to execute it.
The difference in the machine is the microsoft update.
I would like to know which are the System Requirenments or your consideration about this problem?

Thnaks

Valerio

Added after 19 minutes:

Dear Friend,
I have seen that there is a limitation to use this software.
If I set the date of my pc before Q1-2010, the software run without any problem.
If I set the date of my pc after Q1-2010, the software don't run without message.
This additional information is important.
Do you have other information or a solution at my problem?

Thanks

Valerio

It would be better if the next time before making a post, you made a search in Edaboard...
You will find your answers in the following thread:
If you do not want to follow the complete thread, please go to this link:

. ciao!

HI,
valeriogiampa,

This is Raju from INDIA i was having the FPM-7-Version,FPM-8-Version but both of them are not working in my PC I changed the date month year for my system then also it was not working can you please tell me is there any other way to solve this problem other wise can i get any dump for this FPM if yes from were i was in urgent mode can you please help me :sad:

Regards
Raju
INDIA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back