Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Footprint for LED in orcad cadence

Status
Not open for further replies.

khaisengyap

Newbie level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
led footprint

Hi all,
Can I know how to create a flash LED footprint in Orcad cadence. I have tried to created a footprint for this, but it said( LED for comp D1 has at least one pin(CATHODE) which has no corresponding pin on footprint LED). Can I know how to add Aathode and Anode into the footprint. Can i anybody send me a example?

Thanks

orcad layout led footprint

are you creating the footprint in allegro or orcad layout..

in both the cases check that you must have two pins and even the symbol must have two pins...

than it should work..

if this problem is still there than send me the symbol and footprint and i will check that...

orcad led footprint

I created the footprint in orcad layout, but I dont know what its meant for at least two legs for LED and must have cathode and anode. I have tried to modified the diode footprint for LED, but it was same fault. Do you have this footprint? Can you send to me? My email is khai_seng@yahoo.com.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back