Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

FM transmitter. Help needed

Status
Not open for further replies.

tel599

Newbie level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hello all I saw your discussion online about the FM transmitter IC.This is very relevant to my final year project. pls could anyoe help out?

Thanks

dasola

Dear sir, i wasn't given the oppotunity to choose.
However when my supervisor gave it to me, I was very interested 'cos I really wanted something like that u know something really enginnering. Right now I'm not working on any other project and thus far we have built only the mixer.
pls kindly help.

ok try this
**broken link removed**

tel599

Helpful Answer Positive Rating
tel599 said:
Hello all I saw your discussion online about the FM transmitter IC.This is very relevant to my final year project. pls could anyoe help out?

Thanks

dasola

why ask for help before you need it

this is like taking a plane always living in fear of falling fom the sky

go make your own final years project

and stop asking stupid questions

about ics that the data sheets by now you should understand fully

:|

Thanks so much risk master. i really appreciate your help and polite responses.

I've downloaded the data sheet for the MC2833 Ic
and will give a try. Do you have any suggestions on how its range could be extended to at least 5km?

Pls could you also direct me to the right section to address this issue to?

thanks so much

the following circuit is tested one

16_1167022058.JPG

hi i just saw this circuit i just want to know what is the working frequency that you are using here. 88.1MHz , 88.7 MHz or 89.1 MHz

for futher information go to thehttp://www.electronics-lab.com/projects/rf/025/index.html

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back