Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

FM transmitter and receiver circuits

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hina_Rubab

Newbie level 6
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
hi .. can anyone give me simple circuits for FM modulation transmitter and demodulation receiver operated at short range and low power ... i have to submit it as a semester project for Analog Comm Systems

yes I bult fm transmitter, It work very good
.It is very simple to built.
I can give you that fm transmitter

---------- Post added at 10:17 ---------- Previous post was at 10:11 ----------

yes I bult fm transmitter, It work very good
.It is very simple to built.
I can give you that fm transmitter[/QUOTE]

Hello Hina,

For the transmitter, try "simple" "fm transmitter" in a search engine and you will encounter many simple single-transistor or two-transistor LC oscillator based transmitters.

The receiver is the difficult part. If you accept an integrated circuit it can be done with relative few components. If you want to go very simple, without an IC, you may try **broken link removed** from there you can search further.

Note that all these simple circuit lack good frequency stability. Any material in the vicinity of the circuit, small dimensional changes and change in antenna load, will change the transmitting (or tuning) frequency.

If you want a circuit with better performance (frequency stability, output power, good harmonics suppression), you need to spent more components (at least a DDS or PLL synthesizer to generate the carrier and local oscillator for the receiver). You may learn more from a simple circuit you understand, then just building a sophisticated circuit that you don't understand.

As with all radio frequency emitting devices, please obey your local regulations with regards to radio transmitters.

Status
Not open for further replies.