Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

flow of learning x86 computer architecture

Status
Not open for further replies.

sagar474

Full Member level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
what are the steps to follow to completely and clearly understand the computer and processor architecture (x86)

first you have to ve general knowledge about microprocessor and system architecture and keen knowledge in digital electronics and data structures if you know all of this this is really easy to study

Start with SAP(Simple As Possible) computer. It has three versions SAP-1, SAP-2 and SAP-3. Read it form Digital Computer Electronics by Malvino and Brown. SAP will help you in understanding basics of processor architecture. than you can go for 8085 or 8086, 80286, 80386 and so on..

Suggested reading:
1. Digital Computer Electronics by Malvino and Brown.
2. Microprocessors and interfacing: programming and hardware by Douglas V. Hall
3. Computer architecture: a quantitative approach by John L. Hennessy, David A. Patterson

hate books ? then no way of learning what you want .
if you hate the books particularly picked by yadavvlsi ,
then it is as good as forgetting about your wish.

im sorry i books are soo good but they played very violent role in my life hence i all ways use to write "i hate books". i read them very less.

i have alredy having Microprocessors and interfacing: programming and hardware by Douglas V. Hall .

it is very good book.

hay why you soo angry srizbf?
i hate reading only books.

because "Books are not source of knowledge but they give opportunity to explore knowledge"

thank you for suggesting me those good books.

Last edited:

angry ? hmm. No.
just telling about the books ,hand picked by yadavvlsi.
if you go through them you will love it and knowledge space will expand much.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back