Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Floorplanning and Place n Route Information Required

Status
Not open for further replies.

Agent006

Member level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi,

Can anyone site or provide some good reference material regarding floorplanning and place and route during ASIC development.

Thanks.

Can anyone site or provide some good reference material regarding floorplanning and place and route during ASIC development.

I am interested in this topic too. Please
forward private replies to me, too!

Hi,

For floorplannig & placement,just go thro mentorgraphics website.

herewith i have uploaded some pdf's for floorpanning

Uploaded file: fplanning.pdf

For Routing

IF u WANT to have more materials please pm me

With regards

HBK

Uploaded file: routing1.pdf

check xilinx foundation tool documents

On 2002-04-20 02:29, synq wrote:
check xilinx foundation tool documents

Xilinx doesn't have good documentation about its own floorplanning, not to mention ASIC.

regards,
Buzkiller.

If you can get your hands on avanti planet-pl tutorials. It should help you get started. check search this site for avanti. :evil:

I couldn't get the link. Maybe you forgot.

I meant search elektroda with keyword avanti. you will find ftp site address and password. download what you need.

Look at this website...
**broken link removed**

hi
for Floorplanning and PNR read ASIC book by Smith.You must read this book to clear all your fundas

Sherwani, N. "Algorithms for VLSI Physical Design Automation" is good book. u can read this to better understand the fundas

karthikeya :)

hai
This is useful for u

can some one share u experience?

which place and route tool are u takling abt ... is it cadende silicom ensembler r sysnopsys astro ...

Hello find the placemnt basic ppt might be help u out for findsing some basic concepts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back