Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Floating point Unit in VHDL (Source Code)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Altera and Xilinx both provide floating point cores for you to use.

can u just provide me the exact link for the same.it wil be a great help .Thanks in advance

I take it you are new to opencores as well. ;-) Just take a random sampling of opencores projects, and you'll see what I mean.

I have made this VHDL implementation of floating point addition, subtraction, multiplication, division and square root. You can look at it or use it if you wont. Its in the atachment.

Can u please tel me where is the attachment?i am in badly need of floating point addition,multiplication,division,subtraction VHDL code.Thanks in advance.plz reply

I have made this VHDL implementation of floating point addition, subtraction, multiplication, division and square root. You can look at it or use it if you wont. Its in the atachment.

Hai ,

Can u tel me how can i implement the following eqn in VHDL?
h(x,y)=1/(2πσ_g^2 ) exp(-((x^2+y^2)/(2σ_g^2 )) )⁡cos(j2π*(ux+vy))
The code must be synthesizable.Give me the best idea for implementation.thanks in advance

you're gonna need a lot of look up tables and some multipliers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back