Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

[SOLVED] Floating Nodes in LTSPICE

Status
Not open for further replies.
V(out)*I(load) is the power consumed or supplied by the load. But I don't understand the purpose of this setup.

Looking closer to the schematic design, I see that you have drawn several non-connecting wires that end with open end. The same problem was already causing the single pin node warnings reported in previous posts.

In the detail copied from post #3, the red arrow marks an unconnected wire end. It ends at an internal graphic line of the symbol instead of the pin. If you look sharp, you can distinguish the darker blue of internal symbol graphic lines and lighter blue of connecting wires.

View attachment 164158

Even if these wires at N3, N4, P3, P4 have no intended function, I would delete it to avoid confusion.
How do we correct this error?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back