Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Flash Upgrade Module PicStart Plus - home made

Status
Not open for further replies.

Barata

Newbie level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
picstart® plus flash upgrade module (pum)

Hi ALL !!

I'm new here. I use PIC microcontrollers and Picstart+. But still no upgrade my programmer. :( Recently a see a old thread off home made flash upgrade module for PSP.
Does anyone constructed it ? Function properly ?
The cost is atractive to construct, compare with a commercial part assembled by Microchip.

Can you help me with yours information about this topic ?

Thanks in advance !

Barata.
"The man is always learning and he dies not knowing"

P.S. Sorry in my poor English :(

picstart plus flash upgrade module

Hi

Search the forum for PUM or upgrade modul you find what you are looking for.

Always use search button before making posts, and learn the rules.

Cl

Cluricaun said:
Hi

Search teh forum for PUM or upgrade modul you find what you are looking for.

Always use search button before making posts, and learn the rules.

Cl

I see the rules before send a new thread !!!!!! And I observe that this topic no have new comments since May.

There is enough time to anybody have mounted a upgrade since last post. This is because a new thread !

Thanks in your time ,

Barata
"The man is always learning and he dies not knowing"

Hi

Ok my comment was more like "incase you haven't read them ..." I noticed it was your first posts so.
I think it is better to follow and also search if it is posted in one of the other topics. If no one replies to you you can always send a PM directly to one member that perhaps got it to work.

I close this topic so we do not get posts about this module everywhere, continue in one of the others.

Cl

Status
Not open for further replies.