Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

flash programming of microcontroller TI 320F28027

Status
Not open for further replies.

sabu31

Advanced Member level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi all,

I am trying flash program TI microcontroller TMS320F28027 using Black Hawk USB 2000 controller. The following are the microcontroller connections

When i am flash programing using the example flash program given in control suite. I am getting the foll

C28xx: Trouble Halting Target CPU: (Error -1156 @ 0x6) Device may be operating in low-power mode. Do you want to bring it out of this mode? (Emulation package 6.0.83.0)
C28xx: Trouble Halting Target CPU: (Error -1135 @ 0x0) The debug probe reported an error. Confirm debug probe configuration and connections, reset the debug probe, and retry the operation. (Emulation package 6.0.83.0)
C28xx: Error: (Error -1135 @ 0x0) The debug probe reported an error. Confirm debug probe configuration and connections, reset the debug probe, and retry the operation. (Emulation package 6.0.83.0)

What could be the error due to and how to rectify it. Please suggest any references regarding the same.

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.