Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Five pin Relay(RELAY KT-603) in Allegro PCB Editor.

Status
Not open for further replies.

mallappat2011

Junior Member level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hello Friends

I want to ask what do you use for a 5 relay on a Allegro PCB Editor. tell me what to do for this, Like for an IC we use a dip what we use for Relay or is there relay in library file please tell me.

Note: Relay type(name) KT-603, And i had been using Allegro Version 16.3.

Thank you...

I am not sure what are you asking for. Are you asking for a 5 pin relay footprint?
If yes please post its Manufacturer Part number or datasheet.

- - - Updated - - -

If you are talking about the KT-603 relay(attached the pdf).It is a through hole relay.
You can follow the footprint dimensions in PAGE2.suppose if you are going to use receptacles for mounting those relays.
You must follow the hole size as per receptacle part you are going to use and all other dimensions remain the same.

Shabu

Attachments

• kt-603.pdf
    74.5 KB · Views: 85

This is custome footprint u can not use wizard for 100% creation....by using dip pkg u can create footprint for 4 pins then u need to place 5th manually..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back