Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

FINITE DIFFERENCE FREQUENCY DOMAIN

Status
Not open for further replies.

skysearcher

Newbie level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
fdfd method

Does anybody know of any good books or papers for learning about the FDFD method? Thanks!

fdfd method

Hi skysearcher
There are many papers, codes and tutorial about FDTD method in Edaboard that you can search anyway I think Sullivan's and Taflov's books are very good refrences

I hope it'll be helpful

fdfd index

If you want a quick and dirty tutorial, try Sullivan, although it's pretty narrow and has some typos. Taflove/Hagness is a great full reference with much of what you could use without actually being a researcher. Sadiku also has a decent book that describes several numerical methods including FDTD, but if you're only interested in FDTD, Taflove will have most of what you want.

FDFD Method?

Thanks for the suggestions - but I'm actually looking for stuff on the finite difference frequency domain, not the finite difference time domain. Thanks anyway, though!

Re: FDFD Method?

there was a thread (about 6 months ago) in which rrumpf posted a link to his thesis and some slides.
The slides provided a pretty good introduction to FDFD.

FDFD Method?

Thanks! I found the thesis and thread =)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back