Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Fingerprint Recognition in MATLAB

Status
Not open for further replies.

imranafaqy

Newbie level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hello All,
Can anybody guide me for the reading online material for fingerprint minutia extraction and matching and it code in Matlab.

Hi there , all you need is on this site . Do a search on fingerprint recognition. You'll find lots of papers and links to get yourself started . If you have any questions post them here . I think there will be lots of us that will help u here .

Check out these from the Forum:
h**p://

Hi! Koodos. The first and second forum that you recommend for us has been removed.
Anyway, thanks for the forums.

All the three topics are not removed. They are in Ebook Upload/Download, so make sure you are logged in to see the topics. Those 2 books are good for people who want to do fingerprint recognition.

imranafaqy,
Try to read the topic related to fingerprint recognition here, I think you can get a rough idea by then.

Thank you very much for your cooperation. Can you please tell me about some free ebook on fingerprint recognition.

The two ebooks that mentioned by koosdoos in first two links are quite good. If you're new in this field, try to read on the Handbook of Fingerprint Recognition. Then you will get more idea and try to read other papers of this topic as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back