Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Finger Print Sensor - looking for a manufacturer company

Status
Not open for further replies.

Analyzer

Full Member level 6
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
biometrix recogniser

Hi there,

I would like to know if there is a public finger print sensor manufacturer company and i also want to interface this device with a mcu for example pic16F877A of pic 18fxxx.So, is there a company works on it? (I saw products of lifeview before). :?
Analyzer.

Hi,

I saw some time ago in Google for

capacitive finger prints recognition

http://www.biometrix.at/product_EN.pdf and other

that already exist pads, that scan the finger, without using camera (capacitive sensing the surface of the finger).

The consume less then 1mA current. even they sell software for finger recognition.

Best regards
Luben

finger print sensor

HI,

Should anyone be interested, in the March 2003
EE Products News, there is a new Biometric Finger Print
Sensor on the market. Check out www.authentec.com

Re: Finger Print Sensor

Analyzer said:
Hi there,

I would like to know if there is a public finger print sensor manufacturer company and i also want to interface this device with a mcu for example pic16F877A of pic 18fxxx.So, is there a company works on it? (I saw products of lifeview before). :?
Analyzer.

try atmel we are also working on ataching a pda to the sensor we will be using atmel chips

Thanks for replies.

@Neelbhai :

Need to connect it to PIC, coz i cant buy atmel in my country and where do you buy finger print recognizer?

Analyzer.

By the way i forgot to add this to my previous message.I'm looking companies like www.authentec.com (Thx Buck) They sell only sensor not instant products.So If u know only sensor manufacturer, it will be appreciated.

Analyzer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back