Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

finding transistor for matching analysis

Status
Not open for further replies.

ghayekhloo

Newbie level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
hi
I'm trying some matching circuits in Microwave Office AWR
in some of my struggles, need a circuit to match transistors

i search hard many popular inc websites to find my favorite device
my plan is to find just a transistor for example cost 1$ not ic, mmic or any packages that include great circuits to mach, high power, low noise etc

so i try to find a transistor alone in a frequency band that contain 6 GHz and have s2p scattering parameters file and suitable datasheet to work on it

is there any body, please, to help me finding a transistor by introduce any webpage, company name etc

note:
i search forums 1st and read the similar threads but didn't catch my answer
however if anybody conclude this is spam i will delete it after finding answer or after some times

Last edited:

What kind of application do you intend ?? LNA ?? PA ? General Purpose ??
There should be some additional information about the device that you seek..

thanks for your attention
my purpose at 1st is simulating some techniques that studied in books and theories in softs so, think its better to be general or low noise and not power
but 6 GHz is so important, and at last just need to figure a webpage or company that introduce there transistor products with s2p (scattering and good catalog files) to pick one of that

Enjoy:

**broken link removed**

for some of the transistor, the MWO model is available

Mazz

Status
Not open for further replies.