Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

final year thesis suggestions

Status
Not open for further replies.

poxkix

Member level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
My final year is coming, I'm a computer engineering student. In order to pass we need to propose a thesis that is feasible or it can be done and finished within 5 months.

I already proposed some projects like river water level detector with SMS, android phone controlled house lighting, and an automated dog feeder but all of it was denied, maybe it is too easy for a thesis.

Do you guys have any suggestions? I would really appreciate your suggestions. Thanks guys. Still thinking for other projects.
It can be computer based projects, microcontroller based projects, or android based projects.

Maybe you can take a look at some of the earlier projects that were done in your department to see what qualifies as a thesis. This should give you a feel about what constitutes a proper topic for the thesis. Also, after browsing the topics, you maybe able to propose alternate ways of accomplishing the tasks proposed -- you can also propose improvements to what was done earlier.

v_c

Maybe you can take a look at some of the earlier projects that were done in your department to see what qualifies as a thesis. This should give you a feel about what constitutes a proper topic for the thesis. Also, after browsing the topics, you maybe able to propose alternate ways of accomplishing the tasks proposed -- you can also propose improvements to what was done earlier.
v_c

That may do, it would be like upgrading the earlier projects. I will try seeing the documentations. Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back