Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Final Year Project Poposal needed

Status
Not open for further replies.

khansaab21

Advanced Member level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Final Year Project

I am just starting my final year in Industrial Electronics Engineering. And required to submit the proposal for my final year project.

My area of interest is "Control and Automation" and thus all my semester projects belonged to the same. But for final year project I want to make something useful for industry rather than something which would become a showpiece for project exhibitions.

Plz give me some ideas of what should be worked upon. The idea should be such that, if worked upon, then it should give some useful solutions to an industrial problem.

Practicing and retired engineers, if any out there reading this post, plz help me. All others are welcome too. Currently I am very open to ideas.

Status
Not open for further replies.