Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

final year project in asics

Status
Not open for further replies.

janarthanan

Newbie level 6
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
final year project using asic

hi guys,
Regarding final year project.,
I want to do implementation in asic.
I need to select a domain first and then a application from it.
I am interested in the following domains:
1.networking
2.communication
3.dsp (optional)
So please tell me some of the possible projects related to this field which could be implemented.

fyp domains

hi,

There a few option that u can choose for your final year project.

Let say for communication title there are topics like OFDM. Ucan choose any block of the OFDM as your topics for FYP.

For DSP , maybe u can start design for 4 -point Butterfly FFT as a FYP. Try to read any journals to get more pic on the algorithm.

Regards,
Siva

Hi,

You can try to Implement USB controller or Bluetooth controller as a project.Maybe you can come with better architecture in terms of performance.

Also,somework related in baseband design for wireless protocol

regards,
ali

I agree with bajahaya, using bluetooth, you could do both networking and communication domains, e.g. you have a computer networked to a device, like a tv, washing machine, and other houseold appliance, and controlling them through bluetooth, and you use bluetooth technology to make wireless data communication.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back