Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Final Year Project Ideas/ Suggestion

Status
Not open for further replies.

umairmukati

Junior Member level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Dear members,
Now I am a final year student, in Institute of Industrial Electronics Engineering. Our main specialization in this field is automation.
I am a little bit experienced in embedded systems. And I have done various projects on AVR and PIC microcontrollers. We have also studied PLCs in our course. And I have done a bit with FPGA.

I often think of new innovation in the field in which I am about to graduate in a year. I also want my project to be attractive to both classes i.e. Electronic Engineer and others. I think your brains are more creative than mine. That is why I want you to suggest me an FYP which is relevant to all these conditions.

I hope your creative minds will definitely pop some ideas.:grin:

Warm Regards,

Umair Mukati.

how about creating a R2D2 robot with retractable probe arms and R2D2 sounds, possibly self guided or Blue tooth controlled (doesnt require direct line of sight or an ugly antenna). That would prove good automation and microcontroller skills. uses some electromechanics(servos), and a wireless communication ( becoming more and more common with automation). its real life purpose? entertainment :p

Sir Thank you so much for sharing with me your ideas! :)
Your idea is very good, but I need an innovative one.
My group members suggest me to make an industrial standard type Arduino but it still lacks automation, control and application. I am very much interested in Control Systems application. Our teachers suggest us to continue modifying the last project my group made i.e. "GPS/GSM Based Tracking System".

Status
Not open for further replies.