Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

FINAL YEAR PROJECT IDEAS NEEDED....!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
telecommunication final year project ideas

I also need an idea for my final year project. I am really interested in communication electronic circuits. After doing nearly 5 hours of surfing around in Internet, I find some general topics:

Wireless Network Sensor

Software radio

RFID applications

Please recommend the specific topic and I prefer practical topic that I can finish in 6-7 months.

My current electronic skills are:

OrCAD PCB Design, Eagle

MATLAB and PSPICE simulation

ISE Xilinx, and basic VHDL programming

C,C++ programming

Thanks

CAT LE

teleocm engineering projests ideas

Some implementation of already existing system and improvement of its parameters

final year project on voip

Guys, design ideas can be wild, but the resources are so limited, if we think about building something unusual, we may end up in a funny position, an empty circuit that'll never run. Please, give us ideas using some common parts. We can not effort waveguides in 3rd world countries, we neither have the equipments available, nor have the hardware to build one.

If you can, please contact me at dhakay_asi@hotmail.com, thanks in advance.....

final year projects ideas

yeh you are absolutely write

I have three topics in my mind regarding FYP

Wireless sensor networks
in this ,most feasible option is to study the algorithems and if possible(chances are below10%:)) to make some changes in communication protocols if wsn to increase the efficiency. I definately need a bunch of words on this topic from u guys.

Image processing:
detection of weapons on roads in order to lower the crime rate
the ideas is to detect the weapon and to be more accurate any action related to it.Camera would be online all the time but the specific action would be performed when image is match with the one already in the database.
It seems to me very complex as there could be infinite no. of ways an image of gun would be capture. any how if the ideas is understood , i would definately need the critical information about this
thanku

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back