Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Final year project ideas in electronics engineering

Status
Not open for further replies.

kazimanwar

Junior Member level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi....am an student of electronics engineering Final Year...and we have been said to choose a final year project...plz suggest projects relating to Industry....plz do reply....

Re: Final Year Project

hey there mate...aoa....well i have some idea related to final year project.....first of all is related to CNC.....but i have a better idea....how about UGAAV (Unmanned Ground Anti-Aircraft Vehicle)....it consists of some robotics portion.....DIP and DSP.....and is also microcontroller based.....it can be done on a smaller scale not involving major complexities.....anywayzzzz.....do tell me in what subjects ure interested then i'lllllll suggest u more....chaooooo.....take carezzz....!!!!

kazimanwar

Helpful Answer Positive Rating

Hi,

why can't you choose a project over microcontrollers
there are lot many options on this
surf once you can get as many as you can over basic
89c51 microcontroller
check it out once over the web

all the best

Hi...thx for ur replies...well...am also thinking of some microcontroller project....for now am stuck in a microcontroller semester project...its about FILE READING MODULE....that is to interface USB flash stick to a MICROCONTROLLER....an LCD will display the files and upon user request...one can read any file from the flash...the microcontroller will give the file as output...PLZZZ HELPP ME....ny ideas about this project....have choosed this project coz am thinkin to make this a part of my final year project....as it wud be an enhancement....PLZ HELPP MEE...

Hi!

There are tons of projects like that on the internet, You just have to look for them. I have written, or better, moddified a driver for LCD 20x4 based on HD chipset for any PIC, written in C18. But I have to check the exact type of LCD, that I have written a driver for. But basicly all character LCD's are basicly the same, by my experiences, when you pass the initialization faze on LCD you basicly won!

kazimanwar said:
Hi...thx for ur replies...well...am also thinking of some microcontroller project....for now am stuck in a microcontroller semester project...its about FILE READING MODULE....that is to interface USB flash stick to a MICROCONTROLLER....an LCD will display the files and upon user request...one can read any file from the flash...the microcontroller will give the file as output...PLZZZ HELPP ME....ny ideas about this project....have choosed this project coz am thinkin to make this a part of my final year project....as it wud be an enhancement....PLZ HELPP MEE...

wow its a big and complex project, not that simple at all..i think you have to choose somthing more simple....try to use a microcontroller to make a voice recorder on a flash mem(not USB flash)then replay your record again...its cool and not impossible.

good luck

Final Year Project

Interfacin a µC as a USB master is and huge problem. I haven't seen anything like it done before.. It is better to use an MMC card which is easy to implement (via SPI). You can find some code and examples how to read FAT32 from MMC.

thx....it isnt a bad idea by the way....i cud choose that for my semester project....cud u plzz give me any help link over to this topic about interfacing MMC to microcontroller...thx..

there are a few application notes on www.mcselec.com about interfacing a mmc to 8051 and AVR.
here is a exact project
**broken link removed**
he has interfaced a mmc card to a small AVR. the software routines are simple to change according to your needs

Final Year Project

sms remote control system
face recognation system
voice recognation security system
air to air mesile system simulation
frequency detector

Final Year Project

rfid is a good subject for research

PID temperature controller (using 89c51) will be the good project for u

Status
Not open for further replies.