Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Final year project ideas in communication or electronics fields

Status
Not open for further replies.

pico99

Newbie level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
hello i am student on the faculty of engineering and i ask any one to help me to get a project in the communication section or on the electronics section

Re: final project

so you want a communication / electronics project... that is a bit vague...

my suggestion is to (maybe) buy a TI dsp demo board and play with it. Although it can be quite expensive (~$300), i think it would be worth while. Maybe try a few simple projects and go through TI's extensive set of appnotes.

As for electronics, maybe pick up a cheap PIC micro programmer online (they go ~$30) and you can get PIC uC for free as samples since you are a student. If you need project ideas look at sparkfun.com and see what other ppl are doing w/ microcontrollers.

thank you for your replaying
but i mean that i need projects ideas or sites that can help me to get this ideas or projects that was published on the other engineering facultys in any branch in the communication department (CDMA,GSM,ANNTENA,.....)
can any one help me
thanks alot

HI DEAR FOUND THE ATTACHED FILES IF YOU NEED ANY MORE FEEL FREE TO CONTACT.

Hi some of the links for projects are

1)www.sonsivri.com
2)project.org
3)refer sites of MIT, UCBerkeley , BITs,IITs or NITs

thanks alot on your replaying
but if any one have a sites for communication or microwave or optics projects can help me more since it is the field of interist

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back