Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Final year project [Help needed]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Finals

Junior Member level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
I am currently in the process of developing a temperature controlled fan which can also be controlled wireless using bluetooth and the temperature can also be displayed on a LCD. I would like to know what type of microcontroller is suitable for my project and what bluetooth hardware should I be using.

All the help given is deeply appreciated. Thanks in advance. =)

1.most micorcontroller can be suitable for your project,like PIC , atmega or 8051. I suggest atmega16 for your project. It is cheap and effective.
2.You need a bluetooth module with uart.

PIC can also be used, they are also cheap

Thx for all the help guys. Now im wondering how many microcontrollers will i need for my project since i will be using a bluetooth module, temperature sensor and LCD

Finals said:
I am currently in the process of developing a temperature controlled fan which can also be controlled wireless using bluetooth and the temperature can also be displayed on a LCD. I would like to know what type of microcontroller is suitable for my project and what bluetooth hardware should I be using.

All the help given is deeply appreciated. Thanks in advance. =)

I tell you You have to go for 89c51RD2BN Mic
& any local available bluetooth mobule kit

Status
Not open for further replies.