Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

final year project(hardware based)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes sure but you need to express you idea here

sir i have and idea if it is accept i would like to build a robotic project that is a automatic scrubber with vacuum cleaner that is sensor operated for the dust or if you have some idea sir pls help me thanks for the reply

Well up to now, what you have design and did you search any literature related to your idea?

on what controller and technology of sensor are you planning the project?? from where you got the idea and can give us a picture to imagine of what your project is and how it should work??? and as bassa has told... how much of survey have you done and what level of idea have you developed?????

on what controller and technology of sensor are you planning the project?? from where you got the idea and can give us a picture to imagine of what your project is and how it should work??? and as bassa has told... how much of survey have you done and what level of idea have you developed?????

sir as of now that idea that i have siad is came from my mind and i dont have any futher picture of it, thats why im asking help of anyone so that they will guide me in this final year project sir so pls sir can u help me sir any project about microcontroller sir so that i can start building it because i will make a book also for the final year project that you very much sir

subscribing, i want to know what sensor is capable in detecting dust:D very small solid particle:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back