Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

final circuit layout connection

Status
Not open for further replies.

Junus2012

Advanced Member level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Dear all

I finished doing the layout of a bandgap reference current (PTAT+CTAT). i devided the circuit in to multiple blocks for each mirror individually. I want to connect now these block together but I am wondering is there any rule for that or just a matter to put them wherever I want ??

Thank you very much

... is there any rule for that or just a matter to put them wherever I want ??

Compact layout is the main rule, corresponding to the size aspect ratio which you need to put it in the full chip.

Apart from this, put the blocks analog to your schematic (i.e. in the same order)!

Hello Erikl

it seems that you finished your weekend now (du hast fitish deine wochenende jetz :)) :)
if I put them in the same order I will have some gaps between the blocks unless if I manage it with completely different order, is that possible ?

- - - Updated - - -

to give you more or close idea about my circuit. I am using similar one of figure 3.b in the attached file

Attachments

• A High -Temperature High-Voltage Fast Response Time Linear Regu.pdf
    5.4 MB · Views: 73

(du hast fitish deine wochenende jetz :)) :)
Ciao Junus,
not bad, but here's the correct syntax: "du hast dein Wochenende jetzt beendet." :)) :)

... unless if I manage it with completely different order, is that possible ?
Sure: compactness is the most important rule!

I am using similar one of figure 3.b in the attached file
No file attached; did you forget it? - Oh sorry: after login I got it! Did you think of figure 3.1 ?

Last edited:

I am sorry, I upload you the wrong file. what you have is the phs thesis of this guy and I was intending to send you his paper. any way both are the same topic just refer to figure 4.8 with the file you have please .

many thanx

Last edited:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back