Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Filter Designing using Striplines and microstriplines

Status
Not open for further replies.

sandesh564_123

Member level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
I want to design Filters using striplines and microstriplines...can anybody help me in this....i am not getting from where to start...
if any good books are there then let me know...and any links which can help in this regards is also appreciated...
thanks

Read Jiasheng Hong's book, it tell you how to design this kind of filter. Good luck!

@ all.. thanks a lot...will go through these books...if there are any more books and links then let me know...

Hello Sandesh,

The Best Microstrip filter book I like & suggest is "Microstrip Filters for RF/Microwave Applications" by JIA-SHENG HONG and M. J. LANCASTER

Also Try using Nuhertz Filter Solutions Filter Synthesis tool....
Its great tool which can synthesize your Microstrip / Stripline Filters from specification & genartae ready to use layout
which can directly export the structure to Sonnet em project file & also you can quickly tune the circuit....

Nuhertz Technologies > Electrical Engineering design at its Best
Nuhertz Technologies > Electrical Engineering design at its Best
Distributed and microwave filters by Nuhertz Technologies
**broken link removed**

---manju---

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back