Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

file of the schematic (Orcad) for the rabbit board needed

Status
Not open for further replies.

angheus

Newbie level 6
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Rabbit

Hello,

I need the file of the schematic (Orcad) for the rabbit board.

Please help me

Here it is.

Hope it helps.

Rabbit schematic

You have all schematics in the Dynamic C folder, if you use this. I can give you the schematics in pdf format. If you pretend construct a rabbit board, I say you that the RCM2200 have low cost compared with any design multilayer Rabbit based. Its cost U$S 45. Regards.

If you need help, let me know.

I made some boards for Rabbit.

:)

Hi ljmnunes and others,
Is it possible for you to share your designed PCB here? I am working with the RCM2200 module. I need a PCB which I can plug the RCM2200 module and do some experiment (e.g. flashing LED...etc.) .

Hi, Dspnut.

I can't post our PCB file because ythe PCB is made for us by another company, so I haven't its file. We make only the schematics.

But what is your problem? If you describe it, may be I can help...

[]s

ljmnunes

Rabbit PCB

I have designed a board bassed in RCM 2200. Here I have attached a pcb library in Protel format. This include a footprint called RABBIT_HEADER. Regards.

Hi all,

What I am working on is a system which connect a barcode reader and a number peripheral devices with the RCM2200. The RCM2200 is connected to the LAN. I think you get the idea now.. :) I will try your PCB joebazoka. I cann't say the T word here since it is prohibited.. So..I appreciate your help... :)

Hi,

Dear firends what is your opinion on Rabbit chips?

I think they are great chips... lots of posibilities with them. Small learning time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back