Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

fft ip core in virtex4

Status
Not open for further replies.

miryama

Newbie level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi
i want to know how many fft core can use in virtex4(512 point,scale or unscale and in radix4) ?
it means for all sources how many cores we can use?
Who can help?
thx.:idea:

Dear Miryama,

Of course it depends on your design. How much bigger design are you using (including and fft)...
The best way to know is to make one...U see as a proverb says, "when u do you understand" ...:)

Then synthesize if you are using Altera or xilinx fpga, then Quartus and ISE will tell you how many resources have you used up. If exceeded even then you will get to know
and hence you get to know your limit... (ofcourse others also might do but no experience of them :) )

So Do it your self and you'll get your answer... Hope this answer works :)

Cheers
Shan

Last edited:

thx shan
i I know this method but when i use several fft in design and synthesize it show me 350 warning and don't show resources that use.
of course this program is only a test.
again thankful:|

Dear

Well I am not an expert, just a learner but if you can post some of the repeated warnings. May be I or someone else can help u out.

May be warnings are becasue of some different reason. Well make an account on **broken link removed** and ask there as well. and If found answer do share here...

Last edited by a moderator:

Dear syedshan
i can solve this problem,
ise can't generate several core Simultaneously but if in each step add 1 or 2 fft's to design show resources Surely .
thanks Shan.
i can't make an account on **broken link removed**

Last edited by a moderator:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back