Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

FFT implementation in MATLAB

Status
Not open for further replies.

Padfoot3

Newbie level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hello all,
I've implemented 16point Radix-4 FFT in MATLAB without using the FFT command (available in MATLAB) . The code is working fine. I need to plot the bank of filter outputs .Can anyone tell me how to do this in MATLAB? Thanks in advance!

i do not understand what you meant. does the plot function in Matlab match your needs?

Thanks for replying. I want to plot magnitude vs frequency of the fft output so as to get N fft filter banks.I want to obtain fft frequency bins in the plot.

Hello all,
I've implemented 16point Radix-4 FFT in MATLAB without using the FFT command (available in MATLAB) . The code is working fine. I need to plot the bank of filter outputs .Can anyone tell me how to do this in MATLAB? Thanks in advance!

plz send me the code for this radix-4 in MATLAB at puneet4u@gmail.com

i m in urgent need of it....

If U want to display a frequency response there is one function in matlab ===> freqz
try it if it fits ur needs.

i need a matlab code of N points FFT urgent plz help me thanks

Can you please give the code to me? need it urgently

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back