Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

FEKO Problem: Segment Numbers!

Status
Not open for further replies.

borjijiji

Junior Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
feko troubleshoot

In FEKO segment numbers (around a loop, for example) are random and When I use 2D plot of current segments vs. segment numbers I get nothing! (instead of a sine or etc.)

Anyway to sort number?

probleme feko

You can export wires in NASTRAN format, update it manually in ASCII text-editor or mesh-editor like ReMesh or Hypermesh or FEMAP. If you could upload file - I can try if it is not very large.

Here is the file for a very simple simulation

Everything is OK with model - I have it just opened and calculated - result attached - no problem with segment numbering.

If the number of segments are too many you could manually renumber them by using "select mesh element" (one of the blue icons near the top middle in CADFEKO)
Then save the model. Just remember that if you remesh the old mesh that you changed manually will be overwritten.

Else you could create the wire loop in EDITFEKO which will give sequential numbering from the beginning.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back