Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Feature vectors for pattern recognition

Status
Not open for further replies.

tanya05

Newbie level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
I am doing a project in pattern recognition. My field of application is handwritten character recognition. I dont have a background of image processing. Can someone please tell me where to find a database of feature vectors for this application? I am more inclined towards features of handwritten digits. I have to implement my code in MATLAB, so a 2D representation of feature vectors will be preferred.

I need to start my project asap. Any suggestion will be appreciated.

Will this document help

Attachments

• 2845-9893-1-PB.pdf
    856.5 KB · Views: 104

@klystron

This document is very informative for handwritten character recognition. However, in my project I mainly need to focus on the pattern recognition part. That is why I need any available database of features of handwritten characters. Or any matlab code of feature extraction from images. Any suggestions?

No, this is not related much to my project.

In case I find a code which can extract features, I will use image files as input. I do not need to measure any input. My main goal is character recognition, I do not need to go into the details of feature extraction. I just need features of handwritten characters on which i can apply my code of character recognition.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back