Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

FATAL ERROR while simulation in xillinx

Status
Not open for further replies.

pranky pranky

Newbie level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
I am designing 70 bit carry look ahead adder in xillinx using ISIM SIMULATOR 14.5 on spartan 6 with device xc6slx45 and package csg324 .when i simulated it ,i got a fatal error same as below:-

FATAL_ERROR:Simulator:Fuse.cpp:217:1.95 - Failed to compile one of the generated C code. Please recompile with -mt off -v 1 switch to identify which design unit failed. Process will terminate.

then i tried to resolve the problem by adding -mt off and -v 1 switch.but the problem continued and it shows low memory problem.
what might be the reason.plz help.

I am designing 70 bit carry look ahead adder in xillinx using ISIM SIMULATOR 14.5 on spartan 6 with device xc6slx45 and package csg324 .when i simulated it ,i got a fatal error same as below:-

FATAL_ERROR:Simulator:Fuse.cpp:217:1.95 - Failed to compile one of the generated C code. Please recompile with -mt off -v 1 switch to identify which design unit failed. Process will terminate.

then i tried to resolve the problem by adding -mt off and -v 1 switch.but the problem continued and it shows low memory problem.
what might be the reason.plz help.

Does not resolve the problem, is used to indicate where your problem resides

Doesn't this answer the question? Get more memory or run it on a machine with more memory.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back