Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Fast Sweep Setup errors

Status
Not open for further replies.

Perhaps__

Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
When I simulate my patch antenna design I get a error like "fast sweep setup process hf3d poor convergence in computing port dispersion"
How can i get correct results for my simulation? I want to design an array antenna(1x4) for 5G as my graduate project. You can give me also recommendations. Thanks..

Attachments

• Array antenna.zip
    37.8 KB · Views: 53

fast sweep
poor convergence

This sounds like you're doing a frequency sweep, correct?
Is it possible you're changing frequencies so fast that the simulation has trouble converging on a stable solution for each timeframe? Which could mean you should slow the sweep.

I understand that I should increase step size for frequency sweep. I will try on it, thank you. It is uncertain that some values of a parameter give me good results without error but some of them also give errors like w70 = 0.1mm is well about convergence but 0.12mm is not.

Using the provided file I am not getting any error...

Attachments

• 1x4.jpg
    1x4.jpg
    113.1 KB · Views: 77
I don't get any converge error messages.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back