Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

farfield in frequency solver cst microwave studio

Status
Not open for further replies.

Robinaldo

Newbie level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Dear all

I need a help in Microwave Studio CST..i have simulated 2 antennas with near position in frequency solver but the result doesn't include with far field so i can't see realized gain form my simulation

anybody can give me some advice how to solve my problem? every reply will be very appreciated

Best regards

Hi,

can you send me your project? Although we have not frequency solver, but maybe I'll see the problem.....

Hi,

can you send me your project? Although we have not frequency solver, but maybe I'll see the problem.....

i am sorry,.i am still a newbie,.can you describe me how to send the project?

thanks

On the down this site is button: "Manage Attachments" - click..... and in the new windows is "Add files" so there can you choose your file with project - only one the main file, not all folder.

Status
Not open for further replies.