Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

FAQ document about LED screen

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ernest2651

Newbie level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
what pixel, pitch, grey scale etc is? Refer to this document in PDF format.

Re: FAQ about Led Screen

I am going to deal with some LSD LED projects.
I think this info will definitely help me a lot.
Thanks very much.

FAQ about Led Screen

Not at all,friends. Welcome to contact me for details in this field.

Re: FAQ about Led Screen

led has very low breakdown voltage. why????

Added after 1 minutes:

i mean reverse breakdown voltage.
also when energy gap is high energy will be released in the form of light as in GaAs.

Added after 1 minutes:

ok

FAQ about Led Screen

Here is about the Led Screen driver, MBI50** series.MBI5026 exploits PrecisionDrive™ technology to enhance its output characteristics. MBI5026 contains a serial buffer and data latches which convert serial input data into parallel output format. At MBI5026 output stage, sixteen regulated current ports are designed to provide uniform and constant current sinks for driving LEDs within a large range of VF variations. The excellent output accuracy is within ±3% between channels and within ±6% between ICs. Users may adjust the output current from 5 mA to 90 mA through an external resistor, Rext, which gives users flexibility in controlling the light intensity of LEDs. MBI5026 guarantees to endure maximum 17V at the output port. The high clock frequency, 25 MHz, also satisfies the system requirements of high volume data transmission.

Status
Not open for further replies.