Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

facing problem installing IC5.0.33 on Linux 9.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

gold_kiss

Full Member level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi,
I cannot install IC 5.0.33 on linux redhat 9.0. When I run the SETUP.sh script it gets terminated after going to step 2.
I am unable to debug. please help.

Do i need to use linux 7.3 either?

Also i installed ISU 5.3 but here i am unable to invoke the tool. here it says that library not found and it points to some .so file present in the lib folder. please help.

cheers,
Gold_kiss

There are many things to do to get IC5 working in RH9. The method is already posted in the board, use the search option and look for it.

Otherwise, you should change to other version e.g. RH8, Mandrake9, Debian Sarge, SuSE9. All of these are working fine without anychange, I tested all of them myself.

Hi Amuro,

Do you know whether or not that Cadence IC5033 can be installed on Suse 9.1 since we want Suse9.1 as our operating system.

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.