Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Extreme Temperature Hall Sensor

Status
Not open for further replies.

koyote_85

Newbie level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hello!

I am a 4th year PhD student of Technical Physics at Poznan University of Technology (Poland). In my doctoral dissertation I deal with Hall sensors for extreme temperatures and resistant to neutron radiation. Working temperature range for those sensors extend from 2K to even 300degC. Those sensors may find application in laboratory (measurements of magnetic field at low and high temperatures), geothermal industry (exploration and exploitation of geothermal sources), drilling wells, space industry, nuclear industry (fission and fusion reactors [tokamak] - high temperatures and neutron radiation). As you can see, there are many application for those sensors, but I have a question for you, whether there are other possibilities to appy our Hall sensors (more "lowbrow"), i.e. in ironworks, foundries, in metal induction mixing, car and airplain industry? What do you think, in which process those sensors may be useful? Here is a link to our paper (open access): https://www.mdpi.com/1424-8220/11/1/876
I will be very grateful to you for sharing your thoughts!
Best regards!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back