Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

extracting vector (digitization) from an ECG image

Status
Not open for further replies.

deeepak

Newbie level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
In my project, I have to digitize an ECG image taken with a normal camera (jpeg). For example, I have the following camera captured image:
d.png

how ever I googled it and found a youtube video of some software, in the video the same function is performed that I want to do. please have a look on video showing digitization of ECG image

so what algorithm should I follow to get the digitized image, my final aim is to feed this information to a neural network that can classify the given ECG image into a disease class. please suggest me which platform is more feasible MATLAB or JAVA?

please help me !!

In my project, I have to digitize an ECG image taken with a normal camera (jpeg). For example, I have the following camera captured image:
View attachment 66889

how ever I googled it and found a youtube video of some software, in the video the same function is performed that I want to do. please have a look on video showing digitization of ECG image

so what algorithm should I follow to get the digitized image, my final aim is to feed this information to a neural network that can classify the given ECG image into a disease class. please suggest me which platform is more feasible MATLAB or JAVA?

please help me !!

well you have to first binarize the image first and you can do that by proper thresholding . Once you got the image free of unwanted info you can play with that image using matlab or what ever that suits.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back