Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

External Power supply current limit set to MAX amps to find SHORTS on a PCB

Status
Not open for further replies.
If a circuit breaker did not disconnect my shorted power cord then simple arithmetic would show that the little power cord had resistance that would make it get very hot and burn my hand as I pulled it out but the wires feeding it had much lower resistance so they would only get warm.

My daughter's new very nice home (shack?) in a good neighbourhood cost $530,000, about the same as mine. Their values increase about $70,000 every year.

Their values increase about $70,000 every year.

You're living fantasy's , walking on clouds aren't u

in a good neighbourhood cost $530,000, about the same as mine.

You Spelt Neighborhood wrong, BAD ENGLISH

And u must really think you're a high achiever, u famous or a celebrity? NO , right because a $500,000 house is a blue collar worker house , any blue collar worker can afford that , what makes u so special?

Danny Davis, some countries use different spelling of some words to others. Houses some places are more expensive than others. I live in the third most expensive place in my country but I am far from rich, live in a timber cabin and my income is well below average.

As you refuse to tell us your real name or even which country you are in, we will have to assume you live in a mud hut in a third World country. I say that with no disrespect to anyone who lives in those conditions.
Please don't pass critisism of people who you have never met and do their best to help you, especially as you refuse to listen to their advice.

Brian.

I don't live in a shack in an American ghetto. I live in a Canadian neighbourhood.

Attachments

• neighbourhood.png
    neighbourhood.png
    7.1 KB · Views: 78

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back