Not open for further replies.

gopi90ms

Newbie level 6
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
I am new to PIC24F Famiy..
I need to configure External oscillator ...I have mess to configure that please any one one help

Which specific problems couldn't you solve after reading the oscillator configuration section in the datasheet thoroughly?

You should at least describe your intended configuration, e.g. crystal frequency, intended core clock, using USB yes/no?

Which specific problems couldn't you solve after reading the oscillator configuration section in the datasheet thoroughly?

You should at least describe your intended configuration, e.g. crystal frequency, intended core clock, using USB yes/no?

Crystal frequency is 4MHz and USB is not required

Presume you want high speed operation, you'll use "XT oscillator", "Primary Oscillator with PLL module" and "PLLDIV = 0000" (4 MHz input) fuse configuration, results in 32 MHz core clock. Alternatively you can startup in a different configuration and reprogram clock settings at runtime.

Details how you setup fuses and possibly clock configuration registers depend on your compiler.

Status
Not open for further replies.