Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Explanation of Sampling Theorem implementation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nosheen

Member level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
hi everybody...
m new to this forum. joined a few days back.guys i need help for complete theory+mathematical derivation(including waveforms) on Pass band Sampling Theorem...
it wod b more helpful 4me if anyone guides me the implementation of this theorem regarding "extraction of a particular frequency band(audio frequency band) by sampling"....

thanking u ppl in advance

Re: Sampling Theorem

Best Book in this regard is Richard Lyons .

Its loaded in this forum . Read 2nd chapter of that.

Re: Sampling Theorem

hello,
The Basic sampling theorem is Nqyist Therem..which states that the sampling frequency of a BandLimited signal(B.W.=B Hz) should be twice of the B.W. sampling frequence=2B Hz....this is minium sampling rate required for reconstructing the signal from it's samples.
If u take sampling frequency fs<2B then there'll overlapping between adjacent intervals of the sample. [/code]

Status
Not open for further replies.