Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Explain your avatar!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

jetset

Full Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
My avatar is the cover of the CD Bocanada, of the argentinian singer Gustavo Cerati. This is my favorite CD from this artist and I like this picture cos I like to keep my afro like that and stay cool against everything, not smoking a joint but, that's the attitude hehe.

actinio

Newbie level 6
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi, This avatar is a picture taken from Amazonas, here in Venezuela there's an amazonian share with Brasil and Colombia. I lived 2 years in Puerto Ayacucho when I was a child,(Amazonas State), and I had the opportunity to meet this worderful and intelligent people. They really seem to be wise and keep an impressionant structured society.

See you.-

actinio.

randell_xtian

Full Member level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
i want to become a ninja!^^ it is a curious thing that an anime naruto hit the world. I'm utchiha sasuke....

best regards,
randell_xtian :D:D:D

maijaz99

Junior Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
A sandwatch represents the system is busy in searching the avatar. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.